Friday, August 25, 2017

Forced to fail

August 25, 2017


Although the final exam for the online class for which I did the homework and took the quizzes every week even after the school gave me a final, failing grade as part of its retaliatory suspension of me was supposed to be available until midnight tonight, I am locked out of the school's website for it.  I can't take the test.  

I have an A average for the work that I've done for the class, but the school is forcing me to have a failing, final grade.  

I can't even go to the school's student payment office to arrange the payment plan for the $616.04 that the suspension of me is forcing me to pay for the French class which the school's administration has forced me to fail, and for which I also had an A average; I'm banned from physically being at the school, because of my "false" accusations and "disruptive" behavior while I tried to stop people from harassing me.  

Copyright L. Kochman, August 25, 2017 @ 3:50 p.m.