Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Is the administration of Bunker Hill Community College happy that I'm "rambling on cursing" at this blog today?

August 30, 2017


Do you feel that it proves that's what I did in the classes where I was viciously lied about?

That's not what I did in those classes; I was never inappropriate in class, even when I was being viciously harassed for hours every week.  

I was glad to be in what was supposed to be a normal, productive situation; that is what school is supposed to be.  That's why I fought not to be forced into the stereotype of a homeless person that you so viciously inflicted on me.  I was a student, and now I'm not.  The disruption of my education is your contribution to stigma.  

Your lobby has a statue praising two college drop-outs.  Unlike me, they weren't forced to drop out because they were attacked by a school administration for reporting being harassed; they couldn't care less about school.  


Copyright L. Kochman, August 30, 2017 @ 12:10 p.m.