Thursday, August 24, 2017

THEY ALL SAT THERE AND DID NOTHING WHILE I LOST ANOTHER APARTMENT WHEN THEY KNEW I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!

August 24, 2017

THIS IS MY FIFTH YEAR OF HOMELESSNESS!




I'M SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT WHAT FABULOUS PEOPLE THEY ALL ARE; THEY ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE WHO DO HORRIBLE THINGS!




I had already turned against this movie entirely before I knew about that part; do I have to keep hearing about this movie? Was the stereotype of the obese, yarmulke-wearing Jew in the money shop not enough queasiness for everyone?  That the movie is by two young, Jewish men only makes it worse; it's an indictment of the movie industry that they are so ignorant and awful.  




That's the address of the "Images" page of Google results for "stereotypes about jews."  I added it to this page for people who don't know that "obese, yarmulke-wearing Jew in the money shop" is a STEREOTYPE.  It was my naive assumption, when I wrote this page last night, that I didn't have to explain that it's a VICIOUS STEREOTYPE.





WHEN DOES THIS MOVIE END?!





That is a picture of the front page of the August 24, 2017-August 31, 2017 issue of digboston.  

The Safdie brothers are not fighting white supremacy; neither is the entertainment industry.  

"Good Time" received a standing ovation at the Cannes Film Festival.  


This is the address for the first page of Google results for "Good Time standing ovation Cannes":




Copyright, with horrible exceptions, L. Kochman, August 24, 2017 @ 7:14 a.m./edited, with additions, August 25, 2017 @ 6:28 a.m.