Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I knew that the security guard who harassed me weeks ago would not stop harassing me.

August 30, 2017


I knew that the supervisor who had enabled him to do it before would not stop enabling him.  I knew that she would be as degrading toward me as she possibly could.

He harassed me right in front of her last night. 

He's been scheduled to work at the women's side several nights every week for weeks.  His manager hasn't done anything to stop or reduce his shifts at the women's side.  

I knew that he would harass me as soon as he felt that enough time had elapsed since the last time that he did it for him to be able to do it and not be stopped.

Every day of my life is a fucking hell, and even so, I'd rather be dead than date Ben Affleck.

If I am particularly angry today, it's because I've left voicemails and emails for weeks about how often that security guard is at the shelter.  


Copyright L. Kochman, August 30, 2017 @ 11:10 a.m.