Thursday, July 28, 2016

How many times do I get called crazy every week?

July 28, 2016


These are pictures of a letter that I got today:








For the first few years that the conglomerate persecuted me, the media published code story after code story about dangerous, schizophrenic people.  Television shows and movies did, also.

How many times have people who harassed me laughed in my face and called me crazy when I told them to stop, and were believed and helped by authorities who punished me for asking that they tell the harassers to leave me alone?

I could have started getting disability benefits when I was 18 years old, because I spent 2 1/2 months in a psychiatric unit in 1992.  I spent my 18th birthday there.  The conglomerate has listened to everything that anybody ever said about that hospitalization and tortured me for it for years.  

I never tried to get disability benefits in my life until 2013, 3 years after the conglomerate began persecuting me and after 2 consecutive years of homelessness.  I finally applied for them so that I could have some financial independence, not so that I could live off them for the rest of my life.

I pay all of my bills at the beginning of every month.  When I was trying to get an apartment after the conglomerate's abuse of me got me evicted from the apartment that I had from 2013 to 2014, an additional problem to the eviction was that landlords and realtors told me that my credit wasn't high enough.  I didn't have bad credit, but I have never owned a car or a home and have never had loans except for student loans, which I had always either paid or deferred.  My credit was in the mid to high 600s, depending on the agency being asked for my credit score.  I finally got a credit card for the first time in my life.  I never charged more than I could pay off every month.  That was how I improved my credit, and my credit was how I got approved for the apartment where I moved in March of 2016.  

After being evicted in 2014, I went back to the Pine Street Inn and tried to get work.  I was fired from job after job where I was harassed every day that I worked.  I got harassed, I got called crazy for saying that I was being harassed, and I got fired.  

The Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination dismissed my complaint against the business whose employee told such a horrible lie about me that I was fired from a temporary employment agency for which I had worked off and on for 15 years.  The business had gotten temporary employees from that agency.  I was never harassed by anyone at that agency or at any of the work sites where that agency had ever sent me, before the conglomerate started to cause me to be harassed everywhere in 2010.  After the conglomerate began to persecute me around the world, I was harassed at every office of that agency, harassed by several of its other employees, and harassed at every work site where I was sent.

Even so, I didn't quit; I was viciously lied about and fired, and the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination refused to investigate.  I had written MCAD what I thought was a reasonable letter; I don't know if anyone read it.

It could be that I got this letter from Social Security today because someone wants to help me get work, or it could be that I got the letter because someone, or a lot of people, want to stop me from getting the money from the government, and I'm being set up for a letter telling me that the money's being discontinued.  What are they going to do, give me a month or a couple of months to get a job, without telling me that they're watching to see what I do, and if I don't get a job when they think I should they'll discontinue the money?  

I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't like what I write about them.  Many of them are politicians or otherwise part of the government.  I'm sure that a story that circulates among them is that I don't do anything with my time except criticize them.

There are people who get paid to be writers.  Many of them spend their paid time illegally hacking my phone and email, criminally invading my privacy in other ways, and telling the world that I'm a slut, even though I was a virgin until I was 27 and haven't had sex since I was 29.  

If I'm able to be at school for the Fall 2016 semester, I'll have work-study.  I had that for the Spring 2016 semester, and the thanks my employer got was to have her privacy criminally invaded by the conglomerate and her family sexually threatened by the Boston Globe. 

I try not to let the conglomerate's behavior toward me make me insane, but I am frequently very depressed because of it.  Trying to maintain my mental stability and emotional equilibrium, with all of the pressure that the conglomerate puts on me, knowing that the hours of SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL video of me have been seen by hundreds if not thousands of people, and are probably online somewhere and will be seen by millions of people, and that this is a crime that was deliberately inflicted on me for which I have also been victim-blamed by the conglomerate since it began, is all very depressing.  I have decided not to have children because it would be excruciating for anyone to have a mother who has the reputation that the conglomerate has forced on me.  

It seems to me that the conglomerate likes to deprive me of my most fundamental rights while also attacking me for my inability to fulfill responsibilities which the conglomerate's years of abuse have prevented me from being able to fulfill.  The conglomerate laughs at my anger at its flouting of my rights, and admonishes me as if I haven't taken my responsibilities seriously.  




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, July 28, 2016 @ 10:21 p.m.