Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The conglomerate doesn't treat the continual crimes that are committed against me as if they are crimes.

July 27, 2016


The conglomerate criminally invades my privacy literally every second of my life, ridiculing me for not being able to get the crimes to stop.  The conglomerate has taken no responsibility for the horrific quality of life that I have to endure because of how the conglomerate treats me.

The conglomerate never stops promoting crimes to be committed against me, and every one of my failures to defend myself against the onslaughts is something that the conglomerate also attacks me for, accusing me of wanting what is happening to me.  No matter what I do all the time to try to deflect the conglomerate's attacks, the conglomerate never stops.  

I live my life around trying to deal with the conglomerate.



Copyright L. Kochman, July 27, 2016 @ 11:02 a.m.