Saturday, July 30, 2016

I might need to take a break from writing about serious things outside of my own life for a while.

July 30, 2016

This summer was not the way that I wanted it to be.  The stress from the last several weeks of the Spring 2016 semester at school did not end with the end of the semester.  I had hoped to take a couple of classes this summer, but my having gotten punished by the school for reporting being harassed and stalked during the Spring 2016 semester was too much for me and I hated being there.

The school administration has done nothing to confront the student who was the main instigator of my being bullied in one of my classes of the Spring 2016 semester.  

I have a bill of almost $600 from the class that I dropped at the beginning of the summer.  I can't take classes again until I have paid that bill, so I might not be at school until the Spring 2017 semester, when hopefully I'll have it paid.

It wouldn't be a problem to pay that money before the beginning of the Fall 2016 semester if I could work for the temporary employment agency for which I worked off and on for 15 years until I got fired in 2014 because of a vicious lie.

I had hoped that this summer would be better than my past several summers, that I'd take my classes, work at school until the end of June, get some things done that I didn't have time to do when I was taking 4 classes during the Spring 2016 semester.  I thought I'd try to volunteer and/or try to start meeting people in Boston, even though I didn't know what to do about the privacy invasions that have ruined my ability to have a social life since the conglomerate began to persecute me.

The summer's almost over and I have spent days at a time in my apartment, for weeks, too depressed or upset to leave.  When I try to make myself do normal things, the conglomerate frequently attacks me.

Sometimes I can deal with my pressures, and sometimes I can't.  



Copyright L. Kochman, July 30, 2016 @ 6:01 p.m.