Thursday, September 21, 2017

Another apartment building has rejected my application.

September 21, 2017


That's the second rejection this week; it's a total of four since I was forced to move from my last apartment for my "false" accusations of voyeurism that both the people who worked at the building who installed or knew about the hidden, illegal cameras and everyone who watched me in that apartment, knew were true accusations.  

My forced moves from that apartment and from the apartment before it are listed by these landlords as the cause of the rejection of my applications.  I was victimized by voyeurism and criminally retaliated against for my objecting to the voyeurism in both of those apartments.  I shouldn't have had had to move; the cameras should have had to move.  

It is already cold enough in the Boston area for the shelters to be full almost every night.  People will be at the mercy of the lotteries and waiting lists for beds for the rest of the fall and winter.  

Female guests who have to spend nights at the Woods-Mullen shelter have told me that many of the staff who supervise in the dormitories overnight are male.  To paraphrase:  "When you have to get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, it's a guy who's sitting there near the beds and outside the bathroom."  So many homeless women (and men) have sexual abuse in their past that it's a given that everyone who's part of the homeless system seems to know, except for many of the people who do the staff hiring.  You can't live in a homeless shelter for a month without being told someone's horrific story of rape.  


Copyright L. Kochman, September 21, 2017 @ 2:44 p.m.