Thursday, September 21, 2017

Technology failure

September 21, 2017

How did the Cambridge Police Department fail to find the hidden, illegal cameras in my last apartment, thereby sealing the death sentence for my tenancy and adding another forced move to my rental history, making me not only homeless again for the third time since 2011 but also causing me to be rejected by landlord after landlord?  


This is how far the Cambridge Police Department is from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology:




That's a picture of the first part of the result from Google maps for a search of directions from the Cambridge Police Department to MIT.


This is how far the Cambridge Police Department is from Harvard University, also according to Google Maps:






Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 21, 2017 @ 10:19 a.m.