Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Shonda Rhimes is an evil woman.

September 13, 2017



That's the address of the "G2 Overachievers" page at the Pilot website.


These are pictures of nonconsecutive parts of the page:





_______________





These are also pictures of parts of the page:






















This is a picture of a Tweet that Ms. Rhimes published on July 30, 2016, announcing her collaboration with Pilot:






My first semester at Bunker Hill Community College was the Spring 2016 semester.

During the Spring 2017 semester, a large ad for Pilot was placed in the hallway right outside the door of the office of my academic advisor.  Perhaps that's why the advisor stopped responding to my emails for months, until the school administration told her to contact me because of my substantiated reports of being harassed in class for the second semester in a row of my attendance at the school.  Perhaps that is also why the advisor was so frightened of being my advisor that she provided false information about me to the school's administration during the Summer semester of 2017.  Her mischaracterization of me was a deciding factor in my being suspended in retaliation for my having reported being harassed in class at the school for the third semester in a row of my attendance.  

I had never thought that the advisor was a bad person.  However, fear can make people cruel and it can make them dishonest.  I am viciously and relentlessly persecuted by the conglomerate, and everyone around me who doesn't try to harm me is invariably attacked.  Bullying is identical everywhere, whether the gang of bullies is telling everyone "Don't be her friend; she has cooties" or "We're going to ruin your life for ever having known our target, even if your employer has told you that you have to be her advisor."


This is the address for the blogpage that I published on February 21, 2017, about the ad outside the office of my academic advisor:

http://homelesspeoplearepeople.blogspot.com/2017/02/someone-put-this-in-hallway-next-to.html