Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Are any of these people students at Bunker Hill Community College?

September 19, 2017

I don't know any of them, but I have never seen so many people write about the same video at once.  That's why I'm thinking that they might be students at the school who have heard about my suspension and who are exploiting my being abused by the school's administration to harass me online.

These are not the only messages calling me a c--- or telling me to kill myself that I have received this week.













Those are pictures of messages that people have sent to one of my past YouTube blogs, "Lena Kochman Boston," since yesterday.  


It is possible that there were times when I thought that people were harassing and stalking and they weren't, but that's because of all of the people who have harassed and stalked me.  Also, I DID NOT lie about or imagine what happened at school, and my pre-suspension grades should have testified to my cognitive clarity rather than being used against me to construe me as a snob who has no social skills.

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 19, 2017 @ 4:21 p.m.