Friday, September 15, 2017

Are the places that are emblematic or symbolic being policed every day to prevent terrorism, and is that why terrorists are looking for more obscure targets?

September 15, 2017






If so, then:

-are more obscure places being targeted because they are easier to attack or because it is easier for the perpetrators to escape?

-if they are being targeted because it's easier for the perpetrators to escape, then does that indicate a shift away from suicide missions or does it indicate acts perpetrated by people who are not affiliated with terrorist groups that promote suicide missions and who are acting of their own initiative?  


Since I wrote about suicide at the previous page, I think I should clarify that:

-my primary religious affiliation is Judaism

-I never think about killing other people when I think about suicide

-my suicidal thoughts are not the result of jihadism; they are the result of being bullied to death