Monday, September 18, 2017

President Trump

September 18, 2017


Why are you attacking me?  Why are you promoting human rights abuses?  

For the first few years that I was blogging, at times when my frustration and anger about the conglomerate's behavior were too much for me, I would publish a page called "TANTRUM."  Then I would write a few sentences at that page such as "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!  I WANT THE CONGLOMERATE TO STOP PROMOTING CRIME SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT IT!"

At least I admitted it when I was having a tantrum, and I tried not to unload my personal unhappiness on people who were much less powerful than I was and who already had more problems than they could deal with.  


Please stop hacking my phone, stop taking everything personally, and stop promoting crime.  You're the President of the United States.  You're not the President of a two-bit operation, you know what I'm saying?  



Copyright L. Kochman, September 18, 2017 @ 10:21 a.m.