Saturday, September 23, 2017

Suddenly, I can't publish pictures at my phone.

September 23, 2017

I'm trying to publish pictures of the page at the Penn State website that's advertising the university's programs in Corporate Innovation and Enterpreneurship.  I can't publish them, and I can't publish pictures of the Error Message that keeps showing up on the phone screen when I try to publish them.

The error message says:

"Publishing Error

Error:  403

Error occurred.  Try again."


The last time that this happened was a couple of years ago.  I was writing about the gang rape at the University of Virginia that was reported by Rolling Stone.  My phone was suddenly disabled from publishing pictures at this blog.  Several weeks passed before I could publish pictures again.  






That's the address for the Penn State webpage for its programs in Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship.

Maybe Penn State will soon have a program about how to commit manslaughter and not be criminally charged for it, and Northeastern will copy that program.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 23, 2017 @ 5:33 p.m.