Thursday, November 17, 2016

American Music Awards

November 17, 2016


Please don't be about me.

Why not have it be all about music, musicians and their fans?  Why should everything be a joke or anything else that has to do with me?

I don't write music.  I don't perform music.  I don't even buy music.  

Why should I get so much of your time, when you're supposed to be about something that is peripheral to my life?  Nobody can do everything in a lifetime.  I'm not a professional musician, so why should I be on your stage at all, when I'm not asking to be there?  

I'm not the only person in the world who has a bad life; a lot of people do.  I'm also not vague about how much most of the entertainment industry dislikes me; I already know.  Why not spend the time that you're planning to spend being horrible or anything about me doing something for other people instead?  You don't hate everybody, do you?  Why continue to waste your time on someone whom you hate, who doesn't even care if you like her?


Copyright L. Kochman, November 17, 2016 @ 7:30 p.m.