Monday, November 14, 2016

Justin Bieber

November 14, 2016

I hope that you won't do another movie until you have finished a formal acting training program, even if it's only for a few months.  I know that you're used to cameras, but an acting program would diversify your abilities.  

There are people who have a lot of training and not a lot of talent.  There are people who have a lot of talent and not a lot of training.  The people who have a lot of talent and a lot of training are the ones who can do anything.  

I do not have a lot of formal knowledge about types of acting, but, from what I know, my opinion is that Method acting is over-rated and that its emphasis has emotionally and psychologically hurt a lot of actors.  

When I was your age, I would have loved to be able to do an acting training program in England.  

I hope that you'll consider my unasked-for opinion about all of that.

I also hope that you'll consider what I have already written about your legal issues and personal responsibilities.



Copyright L. Kochman, November 14, 2016 @ 8:35 p.m.