Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Nobody and nothing has ever prevented me from dating Robert Pattinson other than me.

November 8, 2016


He's not married.

He speaks English.

Every woman that he's been with since he and I started to interact on the Internet in 2010 has had to contend with his demonstrations of spousal intention toward me.  

I'm not a boyfriend-stealer, but if people are madly in love and can't be with other people because of it, they ought to respect the people that they don't love as much enough to believe that those other people will have love elsewhere when they're over their pain.  Boyfriend-stealers like to steal boyfriends because they want what other people have; that's not being in love.  I have never had the misfortune of being in love with someone else's boyfriend, or of being someone who likes to steal boyfriends.  

Life is frequently mean and awful to people, which is a good reason to try not to be those things.

I don't want to date Robert Pattinson.  There is also no reason for me to be intimidated by the conglomerate and by idle gossip into not talking about it when I am concerned about another person.  

I wanted to write something funny about his attractiveness, and how that also isn't a reason for me not to mention concern, so I tried to get a "hotter than" phrase from the Internet.  I didn't spend a lot of time doing that; the only ones that I hadn't heard before were about something or someone being hotter than two rodents in a sock near a heater, which I thought was gross.  

There are nice, educated, noncelebrity men out there, and I want to meet one of them when I'm ready to date.  

Copyright L. Kochman, November 8, 2016 @ 10:14 p.m.