Thursday, November 17, 2016

"certain behavior"

November 17, 2016





Allen Groves is a familiar name to anyone who has read the Rolling Stone article; he also testified for Ms. Eramo's lawsuit.  

It seems as if the coach who replaced Mr. Bernardino tried to do something about the criminal behavior which Mr. Bernardino and the school had encouraged for 35 years, and for who knows how many years before that.  Mr. Bernardino is an alumnus of the University of Virginia.  Mr. Busch's decision to suspend swimmers was not met with approval, at least according to the person who wrote the Cavalier Daily article. 

I might continue to write at this page later, so I'm not adding a copyright notice to it at this time @ 5:42 a.m.

Is the Washington Post criminally invading my privacy and publicizing yet more coded attacks on my reputation from the Post's self-serving interpretations of its illicit observations?  If so, does the Post think that I'm surprised?  Does the Post think that I should live my entire life afraid of what people who want to think badly of me will think and say?  @5:49 a.m./I published my preliminary page and similar pages yesterday.


These are pictures of parts of the article that corresponds with the first address that I have added to this page:




___________________________________




___________________________________




___________________________________



___________________________________


I think it's improbable that the person who wrote that article didn't know "exactly what behavior" Mr. Busch was trying to discourage.  


These are pictures of part of the article that corresponds with the second address that I added to this page:



___________________________________



What do you do when you know that the school for which you're working has known about and tolerated hazing since the school was founded, when you know that hazing happens everywhere, and when you know that performance is more important to the school and many of the school's alumni than anything else?  

Mr. Shapiro's article about the lawsuit doesn't mention that sexual abuse happened.  

It seems as if the Rolling Stone article at least helped to get those athletes suspended.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, November 17, 2016 @ 8:24 a.m.