Sunday, November 13, 2016

"Because you're a feminist and they all need to die"

November 13, 2016







Last night, after I published the page about the person who had written "I'm going to find you and punch you so hard in the face" to one of my past YouTube blogs, "Lena Kochman Boston," I answered that person's message by asking "Why?"

Today, I am publishing that person's answer.


I call my past blogs "past blogs" because I don't publish videos at them anymore.  People continue to write to them.  

I didn't choose the symbol for my blog profile; that's automatic by YouTube.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, November 13, 2016 @ 1:19 p.m./I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again soon.  As I have said, I publish the times at which I publish pages because things happen instantaneously on the Internet, and it's necessary to know when things happen.  It's horrible how often the conglomerate exploits me, no matter how many things that I think of to defend myself against the conglomerate's abuse.  I have never had the obligation to protest what the conglomerate does; I could have made a lot of money from treating my life like a lewd joke.  I don't know who would choose false modesty over that much money.