Saturday, May 28, 2016

Ben Affleck's behavior toward me seems to veer toward the dangerous a lot.

May 28, 2016


I feel like what I have to do is talk about how bad that behavior is without prompting his wife to decide that he's all-around bad and that she should leave him.  There's probably a diplomatic way to say "They're both miserable toward me and they deserve each other," but I don't know what it is.  No matter what he does, I'll never date him.  

It's tiring to babysit adults for years, particularly dangerous, spoiled, greedy, selfish, self-obsessed people who don't care how much damage they cause while they're wallowing in their perception of themselves as being victims.  It's also sickening that the conglomerate continues to attack me about my harmless, if annoying, behavior toward some of the men that I knew in the past while the conglomerate not only treats me worse than I ever treated anyone but acts as if I deserve to be abused and have brought it on myself.

Ben Affleck seems to have decided that I'm not going to be able to live my life without his being involved.  He seems to think that he is exempt from having to deal with rejection graciously and appropriately.  


Copyright L. Kochman, May 28, 2016 @ 7:00 p.m.