Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tad Hoehl's reputation

May 31, 2016

Mr. Hoehl and I had a misunderstanding when we were both much younger than we are now.  Youth is a time when people frequently upset each other, but he was never violent or threatening toward me.

One crisis after another has prevented me from getting to the goal of removing from the Internet pages and videos that are part of search results for Mr. Hoehl's name.  The past is the past.  I never tried to have what I wrote about him be part of Internet search results for his name; all I was doing when I published them was trying to defend myself against the conglomerate's accusations.

I hope that I haven't made it difficult for him to get work or maintain a professional reputation because of what I published about him.  I have had so many blogs since 2010 that I don't think that I have the passwords for all of them. I am trying to get those pages and videos removed from the Internet, but I don't know how long it will take me to do that or even if I will be able to do it.

If Mr. Hoehl or legal counsel for him wants to directly petition WordPress, YouTube or any other website or blog provider to get publications specific to him removed, he has my support to do that.



Copyright L. Kochman, May 31, 2016 @ 4:02 p.m.