Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The discriminatory behavior of the people who manage the White House's official website is sickening.

May 25, 2016


What happens to mental patients is not funny.  They are routinely abused and discriminated against, everywhere.

The ignorance displayed by so many of the people who work in that administration is unspeakable.  There is nothing that they won't turn into a dirty joke, and, in this situation, they have no idea what they're talking about even more than they usually have no idea what they're talking about.

These hyperprivileged people don't seem to know what suffering is; they are a disgrace to democracy, which is supposed to protect the rights of the vulnerable.

Mental patients kill themselves because of stigma more often than for any other reason, and that stigma is being perpetuated by the White House today.  It is unconscionable.

I have tried to control my temper about these types of issues, but I get so tired of being confronted by this jeering, vicious ignorance every day.

Every day, the White House is doing something wrong, while acting like its targets are to blame.  The attitude and mindset of the people who work there never seem to improve.  Every offensive thing they do is followed by something else that is offensive, year after year.  

Laughing at people who say that they have rights is what dehumanizing abusers always do.

I'm doing all right.  After many years of being pushed around by the mental health care system, I know what to do when I'm in it; the conglomerate's abuses have meant that I have had to use every skill and tactic that I have for dealing with that system, so that it didn't hurt me more.  Even so, I have what might be a permanent twitch in some parts of my body, because of psychiatric medication that I took in 2014.

Many thousands of people are not so fortunate, though.  Their lives are ruined by that system, while society never stops laughing at them.  It couldn't be less funny.



Copyright L. Kochman, May 25, 2016 @ 10:55 p.m./edited May 26, 2016 @ 12:07 a.m.