Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Jennifer Lopez should not be a spokesperson for a children's hospital.

May 24, 2016


There is no end to the conglomerate's greed.

"Shades of Blue."  The name of that show is not a coincidence to the conglomerate's code abuse of the word "shadow" to promote child molestation.

I think that I could end someone's career if that were something that I really wanted to do.  I try not to have the conglomerate's merciless attitude against other people.  Sometimes, a person or a group of people make me so angry that it's difficult for me to continue to be the person that I want to be.

I hope that the people who hack my phone will give me the latitude to deal with my anger privately until I have control over my rage about this evil woman, who can't seem to stay out of other people's lives or to recognize when her own behavior is atrocious.  Hopefully, she will direct her life in an appropriate way before her greed and her obsessive competitiveness cause her or other people a lot of pain.

For Boston Children's Hospital, all I can say is, G-d help the children of Boston, the United States, and the world.




Copyright L. Kochman, May 24, 2016 @ 7:16 p.m.