Monday, June 27, 2016

I'm not being spied on the way that Jackie didn't get raped?

June 27, 2016


I know that I'm being spied on every day.  Even if the Boston Globe is trying to deny that's happening to me, and even if other conglomerate people and organizations want to portray me as being delusional now that the public is hearing about what's happening to me, everyone who's trying to portray me that way knows that he or she is lying.  The media IS LYING, and IS LYING as part of the denial that the media has promoted sexual abuse, including child rape, for 6 years.  

I think that there are enough questions about what happened to Jackie that there ought to be another investigation.  The records that haven't gotten subpoenaed should be, and everyone who might have information about what happened should have to give a deposition. 



Copyright L. Kochman, June 27, 2016 @ 3:09 p.m.