Monday, June 27, 2016

Opportunity overload

June 27, 2016

I know that it's not the entire entertainment industry that hates me, that there are people who feel bad about what's happening to me and who want to help me.

I can't deal with it, though.  A lot has happened, and I'm processing it.

My priority is to try to get the criminal invasions of my privacy to stop.  I also have to try to mentally place everything that has happened over the past several years so that, as bad as it is, it's not ruining my equilibrium every few weeks.

I'm sorry if I have offended people who are trying to be nice.  I can't deal with you at this time.  

There are also people who, although I might be able to forgive them, I'll never be able to work with them or be friends with them.  I also don't want to date celebrities or be a celebrity.



Copyright L. Kochman, June 27, 2016 @ 6:12 p.m.