Sunday, June 26, 2016

"You'd think she would have understood that, when I repeatedly called her a worthless slut who wouldn't be missed, I wasn't being literal."

June 27, 2016


That's another quote from the same Onion article.

I don't know; the conglomerate seems pretty literal to me, about me.  I know the Onion's trying to funny about the serious subject of bullying, but it seems to me that what the Onion is describing is child and teenage bullying, which, although lethal to many children and teenagers, is practically dainty by contrast to what's happening to me.  

There are thousands of adults bullying me 24 hours per day.  Many of them are the most powerful people in the world.  

I don't think I can have much of a life like this.  Maybe I'll live, but it won't be a good life.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, June 27, 2016 @ 12:40 a.m.