Monday, November 14, 2016

Paris Hilton

November 14, 2016

I'm not a semantics authority and I'm sorry if I over-reacted to your publicly trying to do the right thing 

I think it's less trouble and less confusing to avoid the conglomerate's visual and verbal terminology when possible.  When it's not possible, such as writing or talking around words that are part of everyday language, then it's not possible.

I also know that a lot of people are probably tired of feeling like they have to worry about everything that they're saying and doing when their intention is not to do anything wrong.  I'm one of those people; unfortunately, the people who really want sexual crime to be legal and socially accepted are not going to stop exploiting whatever they think they can exploit.  

Also, please stop hacking my phone and otherwise criminally invading my privacy.  

Copyright L. Kochman, November 14, 2016 @ 7:15 p.m.