Monday, November 14, 2016

Sofia Richie

November 14, 2016


When you get another boyfriend, then you relinquish all claims that you had on your last boyfriend.  You also then have no right to continue to blame someone else for the role that you think that she played in ruining your last relationship.

This is a problem that a lot of celebrity women have had; they want to flaunt their new boyfriends to make their last boyfriends jealous, while they also continue to bully me as if I'm the reason that they lost their last relationships.

I hope that you and Justin Bieber don't lose contact with each other and are at least able to be friends.  Most people, at any age, have to renegotiate their friendships when their friendships have gotten romantic for a while.  That's challenging, but it's not my fault.  

Please stop hacking my phone and otherwise criminally invading my privacy.  I'm not doing those things to you or to anyone, and I wouldn't even if I had the money and technology to do them.  Everyone has to have boundaries.  


Copyright L. Kochman, November 14, 2016 @ 7:41 p.m.