Monday, November 7, 2016

The first Google search result for my name, "Lena Kochman," is also an Encyclopedia Dramatica article.

November 7, 2016

This is a picture of the first paragraph of that article:




This is a picture of the end of that article:





I don't call YouTube "JewTube," but apparently there are people who do.

I am also not part of Encyclopedia Dramatica's "Social Justice Series," except according to Encyclopedia Dramatica.

These are pictures of the first part of the page about "Social Justice Warriors" that corresponds to that section at the article about me.  The first section of the "Social Justice Warriors" page has a rotating logo, and I have taken pictures of all the symbols:











These are pictures of the next part of that article:






I thought that the sentence "Ironically, as people who claim to want 'progress' in society, Social Justice Warriors are currently the biggest hindrance to the arts, and are overall a cancer to society that needs to be extinguished" was one of the most alarming things about the article, but I haven't read all of it and it could be that it gets worse.  



This is the address for the Encyclopedia Dramatica article about me, which is one of 6 hateblogs about me that are at the first page of Google search results for my name, not including the blogs that start by showing video that I filmed of being stalked and that other people took from my real blogs and spliced together to try to make me seem crazy:



Of 10 results at the first page of Google search results for my name, only 3 of them are my real blogs as I published them; everything else is what other people have said about me or have distorted from what I had published.


This is the address for the Encyclopedia Dramatica page about "Social Justice Warriors," which seems to be written by people who think that they are being oppressed by me and by people who, they think, are like me:




I don't know if "attempting to one up one another over how much more politically active they liked to be until they got faced with a gun" is worse than the "needs to be extinguished" sentence, but I don't feel like reading any more of that article:






Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, November 7, 2016 @ 7:18 p.m.