Sunday, May 28, 2017

I am afraid to talk to the police about the voyeurism in my apartment again, even though I AM THE VICTIM OF A CRIME THAT IS GOING TO MAKE ME HOMELESS.

May 28, 2017

The police DON'T CARE.

For the year that I lived at Braintree Village, before I was evicted in 2014 for my true accusation of voyeurism, stalkers used to drive around the neighborhood every day, and park outside my apartment at night.  The one time that I called the police about a stalker, the police drove to my apartment with an ambulance and paramedics, and I had to talk them out of taking me to an Emergency Room for a psychiatric evaluation.

The government gave Braintree Village $40.5 million this past summer.  This is an article about it:



Like the apartment that I have now, and from which I am being forced to leave instead of the cameras having to leave, I had no control over the name of the building or anything else about it.  

I don't choose excerpts or supporting information for code purposes, but the conglomerate does.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, May 28, 2017 @ 1:15 p.m.