Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sheryl Sandberg is one of the dumbest women who's treated as if she's smart.

May 24, 2017

I have always hated the name of her organization, which I said right away and which she has never cared about my saying.

I also have real doubts that she knows anything about human health.  

When someone tells you "Don't treat me like this; it's sexually degrading" and you do anyway, even though you don't have to and what you're doing is the result of what you think the person ought to feel about her life and her body, that is not empowering to the object of your treatment.  

Regardless of what your education is, or how much money you have, you don't have the right to act as if you are educated and moneyed past the right of other people to tell you no.  


Copyright L. Kochman, May 24, 2017 @ 5:20 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.