Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Prime Minister Trudeau

May 23, 2017

You don't have the right to hack my phone, to bully me, or to encourage people who bully me.









Those are pictures of a page that I wrote privately at my phone at 6:00 this morning.  I have edited some of it, but its substance is the same, and it did originally have the word "descent."  I haven't published it anywhere before the copyright time of this blog page.


This is a picture of a Tweet that was published a few minutes ago at Prime Minister Trudeau's Twitter:





If it's a coincidence, then I apologize for my inaccuracy.

If it's not a coincidence, then why are you spending your time hacking my phone and promoting bullying, while you deny asylum to the people who helped Edward Snowden?  



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, May 23, 2017 @ 10:15 a.m./additions @ 10:40 a.m.