Friday, May 26, 2017

I am the victim of a crime, and the police aren't doing anything about it.

May 26, 2017


That's happening every day.  The police are doing nothing about this crime every day.

The media is watching this crime happening every day.  It's a crime that the media has promoted for years.  It's a crime in which the media is participating; the media is watching and hearing live video and audio 24 hours/day from the hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment.

I don't know what to do about it.  What should I do?  

I have tried to have the cameras removed from my apartment, and my attempts to stop this crime are causing me to lose the apartment.  



Copyright L. Kochman, May 26, 2017 @ 1:45 p.m./That's what time it is.  It seems as if that's what time it will be for the rest of my life.  I live in what seems to be permanent helplessness to stop being victimized.