Sunday, May 28, 2017

My life is a hell.

May 28, 2017

It's frustrating to not be able to have pictures and quotes at my phone that have nothing to do with other people, but that I know will be construed as being about them by PEOPLE WHO SHOULDN'T BE HACKING MY PHONE.

Nobody should hack my phone.  I can't stop you, and it's happened for years, and so you're used to treating me as if it's your right not only to hack my phone but to publicly attack me for you want to think about me.  

I have the right to privacy, and to not be bullied, and you don't think so.  

You don't think that I have the right not to be sexually harassed.

You don't think that I have the right to privacy at my phone.

You don't think that I have the right to privacy in the bathroom or anywhere else.

You don't think that I have the right not to be homeless.

You don't think that I have the right to meet people in the Boston area.

You don't think that I have the right to be lonely even though you have forced me not to meet people.

You don't think that I have the right to be angry about being treated as if I have no rights, even though it never stops and it will soon be a decade of the abuses and invasions being worse every year.

Do you think that you have those rights?  Have you noticed that I don't violate them for you or tell other people to violate them?


Copyright L. Kochman, May 28, 2017 @ 4:18 p.m.