Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Is there someone who thinks I'll be safer from stalkers when I'm homeless?

May 24, 2017

These are pictures of the first page of Google results for "lena kochman":












These are pictures of most of the first page of the website called "Lena Kochman- Drunken Peasants Wiki":










A few years ago, I was temporarily successful at having the Drunken Peasants webpage about me stopped; they were enraged, as are all of the misogynist people who publish pages like this online whenever someone stops them.

I don't think that enough legislators are aware of all of the adult bullying that's happening in the world.  I don't know how many times in a month someone writes to me online, telling me to kill myself.  KYS; it's a commonly used acronym for bullies all over the United States.  Women are being harassed and stalked every day, on the Internet and in person.  I'm not the only one; what I am is a target that the conglomerate has used to deny that the United States has a misogyny problem.  

Those hateblogs are also where a lot of people who harass or otherwise abuse me in person and who laugh, lie and say that I'm crazy and that they're not doing anything when I tell them to leave me alone, glean many of their ideas.  

I know that's not what everyone who's not around any of my interactions with people who abuse me in person wants to think; you want to think that I'm provoking everyone who hates me, so that you don't have to feel guilty about your own jokes about me at social media, television, in music and in movies.  

When people who abuse me in person figure out that I'm not crazy, they often want to exploit me by using me to be known to all the organizations and rich and famous people who hate me.  

Sometimes I can control my temper about being abused every day for 7 years, and sometimes I can't, but that doesn't mean that I deserve to be abused.  

I have said since 2010 that the opinion of evil and/or ignorant people has no value to me.  This is not about my feelings being hurt, although it's all very unpleasant.  What does seem clear to me, and what ought to be clear to other people, is that I have a very bad quality of life and also that someone is going to beat me up, rape and kill me, and won't be arrested.  I know that I talk about suicide a lot; I think that anyone who has to live the way that I do would, but Death By Stalker would not be my preferred method.  My 24 hour/day thoughts of suicide have a lot to do with avoiding that.  

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, May 24, 2017 @ 11:33 a.m.