Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hundreds of sex offenders have been removed from the sex offender registry of Massachusetts.

February 25, 2016

Although I tend to look at the first pages of the websites for the Boston Globe and the New York Times almost every day, I didn't know anything about that story until today.  Apparently, it's a situation that has been in development for months.

A few hours ago, there was a small caption about it that I read after scrolling through a lot of the first page of the Boston Globe's website; now that caption is not there and instead the Boston Globe is promoting sexual abuse and also still flaunting that it is hacking my phone and criminally invading my privacy in other ways, and that it is not worried about repercussions for doing that to me.


Copyright L. Kochman, February 25, 2016 @ 3:35 p.m.