Saturday, February 27, 2016

The "GrubHub" ads that were put on some of the public trains a few days ago are upsetting.

February 27, 2016


I don't know why the conglomerate and the people whom it influences insist on forcing me to be confronted with their invasive behavior even in the train stations and in trains.  How many times have I talked about wanting to jump in front of a train because of what is happening to me?

Total strangers will be watching naked video of me for the rest of my life.  It's video to which I never consented and would never have consented if I were asked to be in it, which I wasn't.  There is nothing that anyone can say about the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me that will help me to feel better about what's happening to me except "I'm sorry that this is happening to you.  Nobody should be treated like this."

Even that is something that I don't want total strangers approaching me to say.  How many times do I have to say "LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT"?  Does it matter how many times I say that?  The word "No" seems to be something that the conglomerate thinks I don't have the right to say, or that nobody needs to respect if I say it.

What I look like naked is nobody's business.  I hate every form of being approached by people who want to tell me what they think of it, no matter what they're trying to say.  If you're trying to make me feel more disrespected, more degraded and more out of control over what happens to me, you're succeeding.


Copyright L. Kochman, February 27, 2016 @ 1:11 p.m.