Monday, February 29, 2016

The New York Times

February 29, 2016


I can't publish pictures of your website because something or someone has disabled this blog from being able to publish pictures.

At the beginning of the first page of your website, you're promoting child molestation and the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me.  Scrolling a few sections past that, you have a title that says "Trump Is Never Shy About Voicing Conspiracy Theories," for which the caption is "Donald J. Trump revels in discussing what passes for fact on fringe websites."

I don't get the feeling that any of that means that you, The New York Times, have stopped hacking my phone or my email or have stopped criminally invading my privacy in whatever other way that you have treated me as if I have no rights, for years.


Copyright L. Kochman, February 29, 2016 @ 7:54 p.m.