Friday, February 26, 2016

EVERYBODY WHO IS HACKING MY PHONE, STOP HACKING MY PHONE!

February 26, 2016


If I have something to say to you, I'll say it.  I don't feel the need to commit crimes against other people to try to get what I want, because I don't want things that are bad or to do things that are bad.

NOBODY has the right to hack my phone and then make accusations toward me about what you think the information that you illegally got from my phone means.  How many code policies do I have to write for that to stop?

How about a "self-absorption" policy for all the people who invade my privacy and then act like I'M victimizing THEM?  Why don't you stop taking everything personally; I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO INVADE MY PRIVACY!

You could do this for years; you have done it for years.  Instead of dealing with your life, you prevent me from having a life at all and then act like your victimization of me is the cause of all your problems, while you avoid whatever your real problems are.

Rich people.  They're nothing but trouble; who knew?  Is it all the free time or them getting everything they want so often that anything that is at all difficult for which they have all the responsibility is something that they think they shouldn't have to do?

Your marriage is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!  Your life is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

The conglomerate supports every attack on me from anyone, because it wants to make rape legal, not because it cares about anyone's marriage or children.



Copyright L. Kochman, February 26, 2016 @ 3:55 p.m.