Monday, February 15, 2016

Who cares if Jackie plagiarized for her love letters to Ryan?

February 15, 2016


The conglomerate has plagiarized me FOR YEARS, on a much bigger scale, and for much more evil purposes than a young woman who wants a young man to like her.

Plagiarizing love letters is a lot more romantic, a lot less threatening, truth be told a lot less criminal than PUTTING CAMERAS IN SOMEBODY'S BATHROOM AND TORTURING YOUR VICTIM ABOUT THE SUBSEQUENT VIDEOS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE, ENCOURAGING THE WORLD TO VICTIMIZE HER OVER AND OVER!

I never plagiarized my love letters to people; if I had, the conglomerate might not have tortured me about them for 6 years, more than 10 years after I wrote them.  Nobody else gets the credit for them, I can tell you that; I am mercilessly mocked for them every day.


Copyright L. Kochman, February 15, 2016 @ 3:10 p.m.