Tuesday, February 16, 2016

"if you think anyone would stalk a ugly ass feminist, you really need to think over your life, you do this for fun, you are so fucking stupid."

February 16, 2016


That's another one, from someone who also wrote, about a video at "Lena Kochman Boston" of my being gangstalked by U.S. Postal Service and FEDEX workers:

"They aren't stalking you, they are doing their job, you are fucking retarted, let them do their job, you nuisance."

Nothing about my documenting what has happened for the past 6 years is fun.  Also, it's unbelievable that YouTube has frequently stricken videos that I have published of being stalked or threatened with physical violence.  YouTube has called those videos "inappropriate" and jeopardized my ability to have blogs at YouTube, yet people like this can write to me every day.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, February 16, 2016 @ 5:56 p.m.