Monday, May 23, 2016

Misogyny in the media

May 23, 2016





That's the address for the pages of search results for a Google search of the term "misogyny in the media."

You can have some education and also be horribly prejudiced and corrupt.  Education doesn't solve all evils; however, if I have to choose between misogyny and a thuggish attitude being expressed through distorted words and images in newspapers and being dragged into a cave and raped and beaten, I choose the former.  Unfortunately, the former can lead society to the latter.

I am stalked and harassed by and because of the conglomerate.  I am mistreated by someone everywhere, because of the conglomerate.  It is happening because I am female, because I am poor, and because I object to the conglomerate's human rights abuses.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, May 23, 2016 @ 10:39 a.m.