Thursday, December 22, 2016

How I got evicted the last time

December 22, 2016




That's the address of a June 13, 2015 video that I published at one of my past YouTube blogs, "Please don't kill me."

Abusing me is very lucrative:




That's the address of an August 3, 2016 article saying that Braintree Village was given $40.5 million dollars by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency.  

As I have said before, I got the apartment that I had at Braintree Village from 2013 to 2014 because the mental health agency that I was working with had placed people there before, and I didn't know how else to get an apartment with a Section 8 voucher.  At that time, I didn't know that I could ask for additional time to find a place to live; you're supposed to get an apartment within 2 months after being issued the voucher, and I was worried about it expiring.

There was nothing about the name of the apartment development or the business that owned it that I could do anything about.  

Apparently, Braintree Village has had no consequences to having had hidden and illegal cameras in my apartment or for evicting me for having confronted the property management about the cameras; they have gotten paid millions of dollars for it, when really they ought to be sued and every apartment owned and managed by Peabody Properties should be searched for hidden and illegal cameras.  

If I get evicted again, I'll lose my housing voucher, and I'll be homeless indefinitely.  


I don't choose the addresses that videos get when they are published at YouTube. People who have questions about my other policies can read them from the last page at which I published them.  




Copyright L. Kochman, December 22, 2016 @ 11:07 p.m.