Friday, December 23, 2016

I was evicted by Braintree Village not only for confronting the property management about whether there were hidden and illegal cameras in my apartment, but for blogging about it.

December 23, 2016


The property management characterized me to the judge as mentally ill, and so I lost.

My rights were violated and I was punished for objecting to being victimized by the landlord's crime.

The conglomerate watched me in my apartment and watched me get evicted, and did nothing but abuse me as if it were my fault.  I turned the lights off in the bathroom of that apartment for showering, changing my clothes and doing everything else that people do in a bathroom.  I obviously contemplated suicide every few weeks.  The conglomerate has no remorse.  


Copyright L. Kochman, December 23, 2016 @ 8:35 a.m./I'll publish my preliminary page and similar page again soon.