Monday, December 26, 2016

There's nothing that I can do about the way that the conglomerate talks about me.

December 26, 2016


There are lots of people whom I have politely rejected or totally ignored, who seem to have happily continued their lives without attempting to persuade me to date them.  

I have the right to talk to people.  I have the right to change my mind.  I don't spend my time thinking of ways to hurt people for no reason.  

So far, I have yet to be persuaded to date a celebrity, and the more years that pass that I interact with the entertainment industry, the more resolved I am not to date one.  Even a really nice celebrity is not someone for whom I'm willing to be stalked by paparazzi, have my life displayed to millions of people, or live in what seems to me to be an unstable lifestyle surrounded by people who have a lot of questionable values.  

I was surprised by what happened this past summer.  I did not expect that I'd be attracting much younger men at my age.  Some of it was nice, but a lot of it wasn't, the way that a lot of what happens in the entertainment industry isn't nice, and the way that people my age who flirt with people who are twenty years younger aren't doing something that they need to be proud of.  



Copyright L. Kochman, December 26, 2016 @ 11:16 a.m.