Monday, December 19, 2016

These were my other options for the movie clip that I added to a page that I published yesterday.

December 19, 2016










I live an isolated, celibate life, and I have lived that way since 2010 because of the conglomerate's persecution of me.  Despite my having proven every day that I'm not corrupt, there's never anything that I can do or say that stops the conglomerate's lies.  

There's nothing that I can talk about that the conglomerate won't sexualize.  There's no policy that I can publish for years that stops the conglomerate from attacking me.  No matter how many times I publish the words "no code," the conglomerate attacks me for my copyright times, but the conglomerate also attacks me for supposedly doing nothing with my time, so I have the option of spending minutes or hours waiting to publish a page at a specific hour or minute for which I'll be less attacked, not doing that and being attacked for every copyright time, or doing that sometimes and then being attacked for pages for which I don't do that.

This abuse is inflicted on me by people who want the rape of women and children to be legal, so there's no reason to take it seriously except that they are people who can and have damaged lives and who don't care.




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, December 19, 2016 @ 8:23 a.m./I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again soon.