Friday, December 23, 2016

The conglomerate has victim-blamed me for the voyeurism in this apartment since I obtained the apartment.

December 23, 2016


The conglomerate has victim-blamed me even though the conglomerate knows that I was evicted from my last apartment for confronting the property management about there being hidden and illegal cameras in the apartment and for blogging about it. 

This is one of the reasons that I say that the conglomerate won't stop bullying me until I'm dead.

I was homeless for two years before I got the apartment at Braintree Village, and I was homeless for another two years after being evicted from Braintree Village.  Landlords do not want to rent to people who have gotten evicted, and a lot of them also don't want to rent to people who have Section 8 vouchers.  The conglomerate watched me unsuccessfully email and call one landlord and realtor after another, month after month, and even that has not stopped the conglomerate from bullying me.  The conglomerate is the most hateful bunch of people whom I have ever known.  



Copyright L. Kochman, December 23, 2016 @ 9:00 a.m.