Monday, December 19, 2016

I am overwhelmed by mental and physical stress.

December 19, 2016


I can't stop people from bullying me, but I'm telling anyone who's reading this that I passed my threshold for it a few years ago.  

The only thing that has stopped me from killing myself before is the hope that I won't be bullied forever.  2017 will be Year 7 of it, and I had already had a bad life before that in a lot of ways.

I can't do anything that's productive without the conglomerate ruining it.  I can't work, I can't be at school, I can't have a safe place to live, or friends.  The conglomerate ruins everything, and then acts as if it's my fault that my life falls apart over and over again. 

Even if all of the bullying stops tonight, which I know it won't, the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me are never going to go away.  I'm so dehumanized by the conglomerate that I'm treated as if that doesn't matter, or as if it's something that I deserve, or as if it's an accident instead of a horrible crime that's been deliberately and repeatedly inflicted on me, or as if I have some sort of obligation to be something other than devastated by it.  People who did nothing to stop it and who now treat me as if the burden should be on me to show how strong I am instead of on everyone who has participated in it to stop acting like it doesn't matter are beyond arrogant.  

Nobody is that strong, and nobody has the right to tell me how I'm supposed to live with my tragedies; certainly nobody who's part of what's caused my tragedy has the right to tell me that.  

I have aged at least 15 years since 2010. 

The physical problem that I started to have in September hasn't stopped; despite many doctor's appointments, exams and prescriptions, it is more painful than it was when it started.  Every exam is traumatic because of what the conglomerate has done to me.  I have avoided having another test because what's being recommended is even more physically invasive and I'll have to have anesthesia for it.  

Many people and organizations who hack my phone are also reading my emails with doctors, and reading what I Google to get information, and they are publicly bullying me about it, including the Boston Globe which has called me dirty.  

As I have said before, I have not had sex since I was 29.  I was a virgin until I was 27.  I have had sex with a total of 4 people in my entire life; they're not famous.  I have also gotten tested for STIs that take years to manifest and I don't have those.  

The conglomerate is INHUMANE.  There's nothing that's being done to me that anyone needs to be doing; all of it is bullying.  


Copyright L. Kochman, December 19, 2016 @ 7:50 p.m.