Monday, December 19, 2016

Lionel Richie

December 19, 2016

These are pictures of a page that I wrote at my phone a few days ago and never published before today:






The writing after the caption is my response to her Instagram post.  I don't think that what I said was bad, but she's impervious to it.

I know that your daughter is 18 and you can't tell her what to do.  However, please ask her to leave me alone. I'm not doing anything to her, and I don't think that she's doing anything with her time except stalking me with Nicola Peltz.  




That's a picture of one of Ms. Peltz's Tweets. 

Did she run out of tears when she was 18?  Is that why she tries to make other people cry them?  




That's a picture of part of Ms. Richie's Instagram.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, December 19, 2016 @ 2:40 p.m./edited @ 4:04 p.m.