Friday, December 16, 2016

I'll be starting school again full-time in a month.

December 17, 2016


I have also been trying to get employment since September and that's been frustrating.  

I really needed to be in a crisis unit for the days that I was there a couple of weeks ago, and it took at least another week after I left the unit to recuperate.  My stress never stops; when I am too depressed or too upset by it, I take a time-out but that doesn't stop the bullying.

I have given my opinion about some serious issues over the past few months, with mixed results.  I am concerned that I won't be able to be consistently helpful to the people who agree with my most considered and even-tempered opinions; my emotional state fluctuates and I don't know when that won't be what my life is like.  


Copyright L. Kochman, December 17, 2016 @ 2:05 a.m.